Successful search marketing requires thoughtful coordination between diverse teams responsible for SEO, PPC, content, data, and beyond. One key to nurturing that coordination is a shared training experience that gets teams on the same page, speaking the same language, and working towards a shared vision of success.
Attend SMX online, November 9-10, to unify your teams… and unlock up to 20% off registration while you’re at it!
Together, you’ll divide and conquer the five-track agenda, featuring 45+ expert-led sessions, keynotes, and clinics that explore the latest in search, including…
- Delivering optimal results from RSAs
- Embracing PPC automation without sacrificing results
- Enhancing your PPC forecasting skills
- Improving organic SEO with customer reviews
- Securing SEO buy-in from the C-suite
- Generating hundreds of new content ideas with data analysis
- Preparing for the next Google ranking algorithm update
… and loads more. It’s all programmed by the Search Engine Land experts and led by some of the brightest minds in the industry, including Frederick Vallaeys, Benu Aggarwal, John Shehata, Jessica Bowman, and more. The best part? Overtime live Q&A follows every editorial session, so you’ll have dozens of opportunities to get your specific questions answered in real-time.
No matter your setup or schedule, attending SMX is a win-win:
- Still working from home? Training together (albeit virtually) with your colleagues will foster a feeling of camaraderie that’s essential to high-performing teams, especially remote ones.
- Back at the office? Embark on a unique, shared learning experience that will fuel creative brainstorms and collaborative projects for months to come.
- Can’t attend live? All keynotes, sessions, Overtimes, and clinics will be available on-demand so you can watch at your convenience.
- Need additional training? Add a live, two-day workshop to your team’s itineraries to dive deep into advanced SEO, Google Ads, GA4, and more.
The bigger your team, the bigger your savings:
- Groups of 3-5 save 10%
- Groups of 6-11 save 15%
- Groups of 12 or more save 20%
Email us at email@example.com to receive your exclusive group discount code and get your team signed up today.
Psst… Attending solo? Grab your $249 All Access pass here.
New on Search Engine Land
Comin’ out of my cage, and I’ve been doing just fine; Monday’s daily brief
Chrome tests Google side search in the browser
Google unveils multimodal search, new SERP features; Thursday’s daily brief
Google Search Console products enhancements report gains more granular errors
Google search gets larger images, enhances ‘About this result,’ gets more ‘shoppable’ and more