SMX East kicks off next Tuesday, September 29, in New York City. With 50+ innovative sessions and keynotes, networking activities and presentations from leading providers, you’ll get the search marketing tactics and solutions you need to exceed your goals.
SMX East offers flexible pass options to fit your needs, budget and schedule. Keep reading to find your match, and then register today to secure your spot.
Get Everything With An All Access Pass
- Participate in cutting-edge sessions and keynotes covering SEO, paid search, social media marketing and more, presented by an expert faculty of 115+ speakers. See the agenda.
- Attend all the networking activities, including a pre-conference meet and greet, Birds of a Feather tables, the Expo Hall reception, Janes of Digital and the SMX After Dark/Landy Awards Charity Party (with donation).
- Enjoy conveniences like free WiFi, breakfast, hot lunches and snacks.
Have only one day to spend at SMX? One-Day All Access Passes are also available.
Just Getting Started? Attend Search Marketing Boot Camp
Getting started can be difficult, so we’ve created a one-day pass that provides the search engine marketing basics. Attend our Search Marketing Boot Camp on September 29 for sessions on paid search, SEO, copywriting and link building.
Attend all four sessions and earn your Certificate of Completion. Boot Camp passes are only $499.
Budget Tight? Get A Free Expo+ Pass
- Choose from eight educational sessions in the Plus Session and Learn with Google tracks. Check out the Expo+ agenda.
- Attend 20+ presentations in the SMX Theater for case studies, demos and best practices.
- Visit nearly 40 exhibitors and sponsors, including Premier sponsors Google and Bing.
- Attend the keynotes, the Expo Hall Reception and SMX After Dark/Landy Awards Charity Party (with donation).
Expo+ Passes are FREE when you register by September 28. They are $50 at the door. Learn more.
Getting To SMX East Just Got Easier
Great news! In addition to the free bus service we offer from Times Square to the Javits, we’re happy to announce a new subway line that will take you right to the convention center. The 7 line will take you to the brand-new Hudson Yards-34th Street station, located at the corner of 34th and 11th, just five minutes from the Javits complex. More details here.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.