SMX Next returns virtually on November 9-10, 2021 focusing on forward-thinking search marketing.
AI and machine learninghave already become part of both paid and organic search performance.Commerce platformsare just as powerful as the traditional search engines for driving sales. And new ways todeliver content across search and social platformsare giving creative marketers moreoptions for driving engagement.
SMX Next will explorenext-generation strategies, equipping attendees withemerging SEO and PPCtactics as well as expert insights on the future of the search marketing profession.
Whether you’ve been speaking for years or are just dipping your toes into speaking, please consider submitting a session pitch. We are always looking for new speakers with diverse points of view.
The deadline for SMX Next pitches is September 24th!
Here are a few tips for submitting a compelling session proposal:
- Present an original idea and/or unique session format.
- Include details about what an attendees will be able to do better or different as a result of attending your session.
- Include a case study or specific examples and explain how they can be applied in different types of organizations.
- Be realistic about what you can present in the time allotted. You can’t cover everything about your topic. Going more in-depth on a narrow topic is often more valuable to the attendee.
- Provide tangible takeaways and a plan of action.
If you have questions, feel free to reach out to me directly at email@example.com. I’m looking forward to reading your proposals!