Conversions are the lifeblood of all businesses… building your database, boosting form submissions, closing more sales, or increasing LTV.
Join us online at SMX Convert, August 17, for just $149 to learn actionable tactics that drive more organic and paid conversions… no matter your KPIs.
Together with hundreds of fellow search marketers, you’ll access a tactic-rich agenda that explores critical conversion optimization issues — including psychological triggers, the impact of the changing privacy landscape, quantitative and qualitative data, and more.
After a few focused hours, you’ll be ready to identify top converting queries, optimize on-page copy and site navigation, and craft compelling ad copy that engages and converts more users.
Here’s a rundown of the tremendous value packed into your $149 All Access pass:
- Kick off with Michael Aagard’s opening keynote on the psychology of disappointment — and how you can build better experiences for our customers and users.
- Choose your focus — SEO or PPC — and embark on a four-part, expert-led training experience designed to grow your knowledge step-by-step and empower you to effectively execute tactics back in the office. (Both tracks are included with your All Access pass… choose one to attend live and watch the other on-demand.)
- SEOs will learn how to identify top converting queries and drive the funnel through content marketing and link building. Then, you’ll shift to website navigation and CTA optimization best practices, and finally — a look at how you can test your content site strategy for continuous improvement.
- PPCs will learn actionable tactics to write copy that converts, then explore targeting tactics that will power every stage of the funnel. Finally, you’ll learn how to leverage both qualitative and quantitative data to fuel landing page optimization.
- Get your specific questions answered during Overtime, live Q&A with all of the speakers you trained with throughout the day. Dig deeper into the materials they presented, pick their brains on 2021 trends and 2022 outlooks, or just sit back, listen, and learn.
- Break up the day with your choice of community meetup to discuss SEO content or PPC targeting challenges with special guest hosts and like-minded attendees. (Meetups will not be available on-demand.)
- Soak up additional best practices and first-hand advice during live clinics, real-world audits of SEO content and PPC landing pages submitted by your peers.
- Don’t miss Adthena’s exclusive presentation on how Share of Search is guiding brands in predicting better, faster outcomes from their digital investments.
- Wrap up an eye-opening keynote discussion on how you can prepare for changes within search marketing and privacy, featuring Chetna Bindra, Group Product Manager for Trust and Privacy at Google, Anu Adegbola, Marketing Consultant at MindSwan, Colleen Harris, Product Manager for Business Intelligence at Sincro, and Search Engine Land’s Carolyn Lyden, Director of Search Content.
It’s all yours for just $149. Seriously. What are you waiting for? Register now and join us in two weeks at SMX Convert!
Can’t attend live? Register anyway. All sessions, keynotes, clinics, and Overtimes will be available both live and on-demand so you can train when it fits your schedule.