Google said this year they broke a record with over 107,000 submissions. The 40 regional finalists were picked by Google’s guest judges, including Whoopi Goldberg, Evan Lysacek, Michael Phelps, Nicole Stott and Jim Davis.
To vote, go to the voting page and pick one doodle for the four age groups consisting of grades through K-3, 4-6, 7-9, and 10-12. You can vote from now until May 13, 2011 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (PT). Google will announce the winners on May 19, 2011, including giving out the awards in New York at a special ceremony.
The national winner’s logo will be placed on the Google.com home page on May 20, 2011.
- Google’s Fourth Doodle 4 Google Competition Announced
- Vote On The Third Annual Doodle 4 Google
- Doodle 4 Google Winner Announced: Melton’s Rainforest Habitat
- Third Annual Doodle 4 Google Contest
- Google Announces Doodle 4 Google Winners
- Google Launches Second Doodle 4 Google Competition
- Cast Your Vote For Doodle 4 Google Contestants
- Google Opens “Doodle 4 Google” Competition For School Kids
- Vote For Second Annual Google 4 Doodle Competition