Moz has released their 2015 Online Marketing Industry Survey today. The study has responses from more than 3,600 online marketers, mostly in the search industry.
Here are some of the data points from the survey:
- 49% of are in-house search marketers
- The majority (71%) of those in-house marketers had small teams
- 36% worked with more than 20 clients in the past year
- 81% said they provided both SEO and SEM services
- 85% were involved with content marketing
- 66% of those said the content marketing was SEO focused
- Google Search Console was used by 87%, whereas Bing Webmaster Tools was used by 43%
- Google Alerts and Google Trends were the top content tools
- 91% use Google Analytics, followed by 23% using Crazy Egg
For more data on the industry and to download the full report, see the Moz blog.