Your opportunity to create higher performing PPC campaigns, prepare for looming algorithm updates, and take your search marketing career to the next level is here: Attend SMX, online November 9-10, to learn actionable, trusted tactics that will give you an edge over the competition and set you up for a winning 2022 and beyond — all for just $289.
In two weeks, you’ll access a tactic-rich agenda programmed by the Search Engine Land experts that explores the latest in SEO, PPC, content, and career development — including boosting your rank in Google Discover, optimizing for RSAs, and climbing the ladder from paid media manager to CMO.
It’s all available both live and on-demand — and it’s all 100% virtual — so you can train at your convenience from the comfort and safety of your own computer.
Keep reading for a rundown of everything your $289 All Access pass unlocks…
Broaden your horizons with two forward-thinking keynotes
Kick-off your training experience with Cultivating your professional path: How to level up your search marketing career, featuring Carolyn Lyden, Director of Search Content at Search Engine Land. Together, you’ll learn how to:
- Break through your own silo to advance your search marketing career
- Become a strategic leader versus a search marketing robot
- Figure out how to take the next steps in your career, whether that’s freelance, management, or specialization
Day two begins with LinkedIn’s Purna Virja and her keynote Generation Z: How to understand and speak to the next generation of digital consumers. After Purna’s keynote, you’ll be able to:
- Describe how and why your marketing should appeal to Gen Z’s values
- Understand how to tailor your content to appeal to Gen Z’s goals
- Design your creative strategy to appeal to Gen Z’s preferences
Unlock two days of tactical sessions + live Q&A (Overtime!)
Attend nearly 50 experts-led sessions — available both live and on-demand — that deliver actionable tactics, trusted advice, and reliable insights that you can implement immediately. By the end of the event, you’ll be ready to:
- Leverage AI and machine learning to automate content quality audits
- Forecast spend, revenue, and other KPIs based on historical data and industry trends
- Write copy for your audience, regardless of where they are in the funnel
- Develop content that will drive your audience to act
- Implement proven tactics and tips to drive more traffic from Google Discover
…and that’s just the beginning. Live Q&A (a.k.a. Overtime) follows every session on the SEO, PPC, Content, and Career tracks so you can ask speakers your questions live and get specific answers in real-time.
Learn from Google, Microsoft, and other leading solution providers
Go under the hood of Google’s new Performance Max campaigns with Global Product Lead of Google Ads, Rodney Ip — and stick around for the live Q&A where you can get your burning ads questions answered by Google in real-time.
And be sure to check out these two exclusive Microsoft Advertising sessions:
- Tuesday’s virtual fireside chat features insights on honing your search and data strategies, plus a look at some new product updates.
- Wednesday’s session explores the evolving consumer’s new attitudes, values, and shopping patterns.
Check out all of the participating solution providers here.
Soak up actionable best practices during live clinics
You’ll walk away with fresh inspiration and actionable insights to improve your own assets. (All clinics will be available on-demand so you can watch and rewatch!)
Meet the 2021 Search Marketers Of The Year!
Don’t miss your opportunity to connect with the four winners of the Search Engine Land Awards’ Search Marketers of the Year during two live AMAs on Wednesday afternoon!
Showcase your commitment to continued training
When you attend SMX, you’re making a commitment to further your career. That kind of initiative deserves recognition. Attend any track in its entirety to receive your very own Certificate of Completion and a digital badge, perfect for posting to your social profiles and website.
Use your Certificate of Completion to:
- Verify to your manager that you attended the event
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the latest industry topics and trends
- Beef up your CV and resumé
- Showcase your involvement in the search marketing community
Dive deep into your search marketing specialty (additional fee applies)
Two days of tactic-packed training not enough? SMX workshops were designed for insatiable search marketers like you. Complete your training with a live, two-day, deep-dive workshop on your search specialty:
- Using GA4 and Data Studio to connect data to business decisions with Colleen Harris
- Creating an SEO-friendly content marketing program with Michael Brenner
- Advanced Google Ads training with Brad Geddes
- Advanced SEO training with Bruce Clay
- In-house SEO exchange with Jessica Bowman
- Hardcore technical SEO training with Eric Enge
TL;DR: This is your final chance to attend two days of actionable, expert-led SMX training in 2021.
What are you waiting for? You and your career deserve this. Register now to get your All Access pass for just $289 — or bundle with a two-day workshop for $459 — and join us online in two weeks!